Burlington Little League - SportsSignUp Information
WHAT: 2015 Burlington Little League Registration
WHO: Boys and Girls, ages 4 to 15. Age determination date for baseball is: 04/30/2015. The age of the players on this date will be their age for the 2015 BLL season.
WHEN: Accepting online registrations 11/18/2014 through 02/28/2015.
MAJORS SHOWCASE: The Showcase will be on Sunday, March 1st, 2015 | 3:00-6:00 pm at BHS Gymnasium. Participation is MANDATORY. If your child did not play Majors in 2014 and does not attend this tryout, they will be placed into the Minors Division. Returning players continue on their team.
MINORS SHOWCASE: The Showcase will be on Sunday, March 8th, 2015 | 3:00-6:00 pm at BHS Gymnasium. Participation is MANDATORY. If your child did not play Minors in 2014 and does not attend this tryout, they will be placed into the Rookie Division. All 8 year old players will be skill tested at the Minors Showcase to determine eligibility for the division. Any 8 year old that is deemed non-eligible based on ability and skill level will be placed into the Rookie Division. All 9-11 year old players in this division must also attend the Minors Showcase for skill evaluation and will automatically stay in this division. Also, any 6 year olds that would like to tryout for Rookie will also be skill tested on Sunday, March 8th, 2015.
PLAYER REGISTRATION FEES:
T-Ball & Rookies: $100.00 per player
Minors, Majors and Juniors $150.00 per player
NO REGISTRATION WILL BE ACCEPTED AFTER February 28th, 2015.
Please read the following to help make your registration process go smoothly. All registration needs to be done through this system. If you have any questions regarding your registration, please send an email to the registrar.
1. All families will be required to create an account the first time logging into our system. Please add all family members, players and parents by choosing the "Add Child" or "Add Adult" options (alternate contact information such as phone numbers and emails can be added when another adult is added to the account).
2. After adding a child, you need to register that child for one of the BLL Divisions by selecting the "Registrant" and clicking on "Register Now". Also, all adults wishing to volunteer to help manage or coach, or adults willing to help with field maintenance, must be registered via this system. When registering an adult, please select the adult and then click "Register Now". If you are not interested in being an adult volunteer, still add the adult, but do not register them.
3. After the account is created, this registration system will be used to register and make payments for any of the available programs, including the Spring/Summer Session, Fall Ball, etc. Through the registration system you will have access to all of your account information, including payments due, payments received, due dates, outstanding balances, etc. Please document and remember this username and password for future references.
4. Burlington Little League accepts Visa/MasterCard or Debit Cards.
5. If you are registering multiple players, please register them all at the same time. To do this, click the continue shopping button after completing the first registration and then repeat the same process as above. Continue to do so until all individuals have been registered. Please remember that Burlington Little League is no longer offering the multiple player discount.
6. The entire registration process occurs over a secure server using the highest security currently available.
Please note that the following forms must be completed for all Players and Volunteers. These forms shall be brought to the Minor/Major Showcase on March 1st or 8th, 2015 or emailed to BurlingtonLittleLeague@gmail.com after completion.
Player Registration Forms
3. Batting Cage Waiver.pdf
Adult Volunteer Registration Forms
1. Volunteer Application 2015.pdf (NEW VOLUNTEER)
2. RETURNING Volunteer Application 2015.pdf (RETURNING VOLUNTEER FROM 2014)
4. General Rules for Practice Pavillion (Volunteer).pdf
Reminder: All new players must bring their Birth Certificate to the Showcase on Sunday, March 1st (Major) or Sunday, March 22nd (Minor/Rookie) at the Burlington High School Commons for age verification.
PLAYERS: Please bring your LITTLE LEAGUE MEDICAL RELEASE FORM, PLAYER CONCUSSION FORM and BATTING CAGE WAIVER to the Showcase at the Burlington High School on Sunday, March 1st | 3:00-6:00 pm (Major) or Sunday, March 22nd | 3:00-6:00 pm (Rookie & Minor).
VOLUNTEERS: Please bring your VOLUNTEER APPLICATION (New OR Returning Forms), COACHES CONCUSSION FORM and BATTING CAGE WAIVER to the Showcase at the Burlington High School on Sunday, March 1st (Major) or Sunday, March 22nd (Rookie & Minor). You can also email your forms to BurlingtonLittleLeague@gmail.com or mail your forms to: Burlington Little League, P.O. Box 159, Burlington, WI, 53105 Attn: Trisha Skiles.
Thank you for using our online registration system!